mire-poix [mir-pwah] noun

The holy trinity in French cooking: onions, carrots and celery.


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Holiday Favourites



The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is my favourite kitchen appliance during the holidays when I am baking many batches of holiday treats.


The French rolling pin from Williams-Sonoma is my preference. My trusty rolling pin always roll out the perfect sugar cookies!



Ina Garten. I love her recipes and elegant dinner party ideas. Her recipe for chocolate white chocolate chunk cookies is my favourite for the holidays.



Anna Olson. Her chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe are the best in my opinion.



If you know me well, you know that I love Papyrus. It is really important to me to buy cards that reflect both my personality and style.

What are some of your holiday favourites?

xoxO

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree that Papyrus makes the best cards.

    I would say Starbucks holiday drinks are my favourite too, especially the Caramel Brulee latte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose cards from Papyrus this year :)

    ReplyDelete