mire-poix [mir-pwah] noun

The holy trinity in French cooking: onions, carrots and celery.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Marc Jacobs Fall 2010 livestream

I managed to watch the runway show last night and it was amazing! I tuned in ten minutes before the show and did some people watching as the camera scanned the room. It gave the viewers at home a sense of what it is like at fashion shows, something that I did not expect. I was also on Twitter checking out Robert Duffy's tweets about the show. He was tweeting status updates as they got ready for the show and when the show began, it all stopped. I was expecting some live tweets, but I guess no one took over for Duffy. Overall I think Duffy did a good job, other than this minor slip up.

Everything about the show was beautiful. The greys, creams, and sparkly gowns accompanied by the perfect song choice, "Over the Rainbow" was just lovely. I am no fashion expert, but here are some of my favourites.

J'adore...




(source: style.com)

Now I just have one wish. Karl Lagerfeld, can you livestream your next runway show? Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment