mire-poix [mir-pwah] noun

The holy trinity in French cooking: onions, carrots and celery.


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kultura + Blowfish


Kultura




Starters from l-r: Sushi Pizza, Palak Paneer Naan and Chicken Samosas



European Sea Bass with Snow Peas



Highlight of the night. Trio of fruit sorbets, from l-r, guava, fig and blackberry and pineapple.

Blowfish



Makimonos and Kobe Beef Rolls



Miso Blackened Cod. DELICIOUS.



Dessert for the birthday girl. Green Tea and Ginger Creme Brulee and Tempura Mangoes. The butterscotch and curry sauce on the Tempura Mangoes was nothing that I have tasted before. The hint of curry gave the butterscotch a spicy kick. The perfect combination of sweet and savory in my opinion!

More eating adventures to come!

xoxO

1 comment:

  1. Hi, your photos are very very nice. I work as a redactor for magazine RoyalReport. I would like to write article about a fish fugu. Can I use for my article your photos, please? Thanks you very much ;) Darina.

    ReplyDelete